Thirteen hospitals using health information technology solutions from Engage, a division of Inland Northwest Health Services (INHS), were named among the most technologically-advanced hospitals in the country in the Hospitals & Health Network's (H&HN) 17th annual "Most Wired" awards.
Engage provides health information technology solutions to hospitals, health care facilities and physician offices throughout the nation.
"The 'Most Wired' list recognizes our hospital customers' commitment to their patients and our team's expertise in providing MEDITECH solutions," said Fred Galusha, Engage chief executive. "This award reflects our goal of continually achieving the highest standards of health care information technology solutions for the betterment of patient care."
The survey of more than 741 participants, representing more than 2,213 hospitals, examined how organizations are leveraging IT to improve performance for value-based healthcare in the areas of infrastructure, business and administrative management, quality and safety, and clinical integration.
The following Engage customers were awarded "Most Wired" hospitals for 2015:
- Coulee Community Hospital - Grand Coulee, Wash.
- Lincoln Hospital & North Basin Medical Clinics - Davenport, Wash.
- Mid-Valley Hospital - Omak, Wash.
- Newport Hospital & Health Services - Newport, Wash.
- Odessa Memorial Health Care Center - Odessa, Wash.
- Othello Community Hospital - Othello, Wash.
- Pullman Regional Hospital - Pullman, Wash.
- Samaritan Healthcare - Moses Lake, Wash.
- St. Elizabeth Hospital - Enumclaw, Wash.
- St. Luke's Rehabilitation Institute - Spokane. Wash.
- Sunnyside Community Hospital - Sunnyside, Wash.
- Tri-State Memorial Hospital - Clarkston, Wash.
- Whitman Hospital & Medical Center - Colfax, Wash.
For more information on Engage, visit
Health care information technology (IT) is due for an upgrade. Engage represents a progression in health care IT that originated from within the environments of ten competitive hospitals. The company provides a complete solution to IT consulting, implementation and management, and is driven by a passion for embracing the toughest challenges.
Leveraging over 15 years of extensive MEDITECH experience and partnerships with multiple hardware and software providers, Engage delivers fully tested and certified MEDITECH solutions designed to support the complexities of the hospital environment. With expertise ranging from technical to finance, clinical, operations and system management, Engage understands that better IT ultimately translates to better patient care. For more information on Engage, visit us on: