Register now for NMIS 2012 to be held September 24 and 25 at The Davenport Hotel in Spokane, Washington.
Health Information Technology: Strategies for Confronting the Challenges of Health Information Technology
You won't want to miss IT! Understand how new regulations and market changes will impact your organization. Discuss strategies to address the challenges.
- HIMSS Analytics EMR Adoption Model
- Preparing to Meet Meaningful Use Stage 2
- New Payment Reform Models
- Understanding Accountable Care
- Transitioning to ICD-10
- Getting to a Paperless EMR
- Providence Health & Services Epic EMR Journey
- GE Centricity / MEDITECH Integration
- Meaningful Use and MEDITECH: What is New for Eligible Professionals in Stage 2?
Presented by Inland Northwest Health Services in partnership with eHealth Initiative and the Washington Chapter of HiMSS.
Networking with peers is a big part of NMIS. The sessions and social gatherings provide valuable opportunities to meet potential partners, mentors or collaborators for your upcoming projects. Each year, NMIS brings together several hundred individuals and organizations who are interested in moving ahead in the critical arena of health information technology.