Northwest TeleHealth facilitates programs, events and continuing education for health care facilities throughout the region. The following provides a short description of the professional events that utilize the Northwest TeleHealth Network.
INHS Health Training offers a variety of continuing medical education programs for health care providers. Visit healthtraining.inhs.org and click on Course Offerings to see what is offered via the NW TeleHealth network.
This live program, utilizing interactive video conferencing, is broadcast monthly to rural and frontier communities in Washington, northeast Oregon, northern Idaho, Montana, the Aleutian Islands and southeast Alaska. Participants include Emergency Medical Service (EMS), fire and law enforcement personnel, public health and hospital staff and other members of the community. Courses presented the second Tuesday of each month from 6:45 to 8:15 p.m. PST.
Pediatric Grand Rounds - 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month 7:30 to 8:30 a.m. For more information contact Shannon Staudenraus at (509) 474-7207.
For more information on any of these Providence Regional Cancer programs please contact Deanna Harshman at (509) 474-5805.
- Breast Conference - Every Tuesday from 7 to 8 a.m.
- General Tumor Boards - 2nd, 4th, and 5th Thursday from 7 to 8 a.m.
- Chest Tumor Boards - Every Friday 7 to 8 a.m.
- Urology Tumor Board - 1st & 3rd Thursday from 7 to 8 a.m.
- Head & Neck Tumor Board – Every Wednesday from 7 to 8 a.m.
- Stroke Case Conference - Conducted on a quarterly basis. For more information, call Julie Berdis at (509) 474-3064
- Telestroke Coordinator Conference – Conducted alternate months. For more information, call Elizabeth Perkins at (509)474-4558
- Clinical Education Series – conducted on the fourth Wednesday of each month from 12-1 p.m. For more information, call Chris Greer at (509) 473-6502