Thank you for considering Inland Northwest Health Services (INHS) as a place you would like to volunteer! Volunteers are a vital part of our mission to provide excellence in community care.
INHS volunteers include community members of all ages, 16 years and up. Volunteers participate in areas such as Physical and Occupational Therapy, Hospitality, Nursing, Clerical , Speech Language Pathology, Recreation Therapy and more.
Thank you for applying to INHS/St. Luke’s volunteer programs. We appreciate your request to serve with your time and talents. In an abundance of caution and consideration for the health of the community, we are suspending new volunteer onboarding until further notice. Please complete the volunteer interest form to be placed on a notification list for opportunities as we look to reopen onboarding in the future.
To become a volunteer, follow these steps:
- Complete a Volunteer application
- Volunteers 18 Yrs and older Application
- Jr Volunteers 16-17 yrs use this application
- Pass a background check
- Complete all volunteer orientation requirements.
- Meet with Volunteer Services Manager to establish a volunteer position and schedule that works best for you and our program needs.
- Complete department specific training.
Current Volunteer Needs:
- Main and First Floor Receptionist and Greeter
- Screening/Hospitality Volunteer
- Administrative and Clerical Support
- Therapy Gym Volunteer
- Nursing Unit Assistant
- TBI Unit Volunteer
St Luke's offers Job Shadow opportunities only in addition to volunteering
For more information contact Johanna Bakker, at Johanna.Bakker@providence.org