Thank you for considering Inland Northwest Health Services (INHS) as a place you would like to volunteer! Volunteers are a vital part of our mission to provide excellence in community care.
INHS volunteers include community members of all ages, 16 years and up. Volunteers participate in areas such as Physical and Occupational Therapy, Hospitality, Nursing, Clerical , Speech Language Pathology, Recreation Therapy and more.
To become a volunteer, follow these steps:
- Complete a Volunteer application
- Pass a background check
- Complete all volunteer orientation requirements.
- Meet with Volunteer Services Manager to establish a volunteer position and schedule that works best for you and our program needs.
- Complete department specific training.
Current Volunteer Needs:
- Main and First Floor Receptionist and Greeter
- Screening/Hospitality Volunteer
- Administrative and Clerical Support
- Therapy Gym Volunteer
- Nursing Unit Assistant
- TBI Unit Volunteer
St Luke's offers Job Shadow opportunities only in addition to volunteering
For more information contact Jackie Colburn, at firstname.lastname@example.org