Thank you for considering Inland Northwest Health Services (INHS) as a place you would like to volunteer! Volunteers are a vital part of our mission to provide excellence in community care.
INHS volunteers include community members of all ages, 16 years and up. Volunteers participate in our programs as Mail Assistants, Receptionists and Clerical Assistants, Hospitality Aides, Patient Activity Assistants and more.
To become a volunteer, follow these steps:
- Complete a Volunteer application to
- Pass a background check
- Complete all volunteer orientation requirements.
- Meet with Volunteer Services Manager to establish a volunteer position and schedule that works best for you and our program needs.
- Complete department specific training.
Current Volunteer Needs:
- Main Entrance Receptionist and Greeter
- Administrative and Clerical Support
- Patient Activity Volunteer (evenings and weekends)
- Nursing Unit Assistant
St Luke's offers a one time Job Shadow for students for up to 4 hours of observation- with a therapist in our inpatient or outpatient settings available Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. Click on the following links for more Job Shadow Program info and for the Job Shadow Application.
For more information contact Jackie Colburn, at email@example.com